Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
Brief intro time!
Names Luke, 31, live in the burbs of Chicago. Found the site by googling for zombie pumpkin stencils and found a whole site that seems to be tailored to my likings lol go figure. Lurked for about a day then figured; hey lets talk to these people!

I love everything about Halloween and my obsession gets worse each year. Love the gore! I have a soft spot for anything zombie or and Killer Klowns from Outer Space related.
I also love pumpkins! Especially the tasty baked reward from the center of each one. Looking forward to a good carve once I decide what to go with. In all honesty, I'll be back out buying more very soon with all the fun stuff I've already seen.
Seems like you people share some of my 'sickness' so ya....Im in good company.
By nosferatu
Hello.

Enjoy yourself and welcome to your new home. I think you'll be very happy here particularly as you are toilet trained.
By Raven
Don't let him fool you... ALL of us here bite. :)=

Welcome to the forums. You will never want to leave. Or maybe you can't leave, I get them confused.
By ghostface
Welcome, I think you will be very pleased with all these patterns on the site!!!
By reas0n
RavensDestiny wrote:Don't let him fool you... ALL of us here bite. :)=

Welcome to the forums. You will never want to leave. Or maybe you can't leave, I get them confused.
It's "You can log-out any time you'd like...but you can never leave" *awesome guitar solo here* :lol:

Oh and Welcome to the site!
By monstermash
Hey Luke. Sounds like you've found just the right place, we all have the sickness here, some of us are sicker that others though (you know who you are!). You can leave anytime you want but after about three days offline the voices start... :twisted: :lol:
By Raven
reas0n wrote:
RavensDestiny wrote:Don't let him fool you... ALL of us here bite. :)=

It's "You can log-out any time you'd like...but you can never leave" *awesome guitar solo here* :lol:

Oh and Welcome to the site!
As soon as I posted that I thought of that song.. and it's been stuck in my head since... "Welcome to the Zombie Pumpkins forum.. It's a lovely place.."

I'm pretty sure we could change all the lyrics to fit the site. :)
By reas0n
RavensDestiny wrote:As soon as I posted that I thought of that song.. and it's been stuck in my head since... "Welcome to the Zombie Pumpkins forum.. It's a lovely place.."

I'm pretty sure we could change all the lyrics to fit the site. :)
haha, it could definitely go on for a while. and it's still stuck in my head!
By staticfurball
Hi and welcome. :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
You Googled for exactly the right words, Luke. It was fate that you'd arrive here. And as others suggested, now you may never leave. :twisted:
By amandap80
Welcome Luke. I hope this Halloween you have the best pumpkins you have ever carved!
By SuperSonic
Welcome Luke! Hope to see you around the boards. May the pumpkin force be with you! 8)