Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Lala
I've had my account for 5 years and never introduced myself (more of a lurker, I guess!). I made the account when I got married 5 years ago - Halloween themed wedding, of course!

My name is Lala and I'm in Boise, ID. I'm a baby/child photographer.

We just bought our first house this year - One of the reasons I wanted it was for it's great yard and places to decorate! I can't wait!
By MooBoo
Hello, and welcome to the board. I was a lurker too, its fun to come out the shadows :lol:
Anyway hope to see pics of your decorated yard.
By Lala
I will definitely be putting up photos of the yard. I don't have too many decorations of my own right now (well, My parents finally gave me all of the stuff I've been forcing them to buy and store so I could decorate THEIR yard for the last 25 years. haha) but I'm working on it. I'm not having a theme other than spooky and not too gory - we have lots of tiny ones in our new neighborhood and while I would like it to be scary, I don't want to go crazy. Probably the "scariest" thing will be freddy and jason (made from costumes I bought on clearance a few years back $1 each!!) on our porch behind an "Asylum" sign, barrier thing.

So excited!
By ghostface
Welcome!! & What a deal on the Jason & Freddy costumes!! :D
By monstermash
Hi HB. Halloween wedding you say? Thats fantastic, I hope I find a man that will love Hallloween as much as me, or at least one I can force into a H'ween wedding! Its nice to know you've come out of the shadows. Can't wait to see your spooky yard. :D
By monstermash
A distinct lack of blood and guts but I will excuse you. :wink: :P
Looks like you had a wonderful day and oh that cake... I want that cake, NOW!! :)
By Hottie McNaughty
Hello and welcome! It's always fun decorating your own yard! Can't wait to see your carves. :D
By Raven
Very cool wedding pics. I almost had that same dress, loved the red on it. Your cake is spectacular, too! Thanks for sharing!
By Raven
Was your wedding held at the Wardens House at the old state pen? My brother was married there many many years ago. Beautiful place for a wedding. Since the old penn is suppose to be haunted that's a great place for a Halloween themed wedding.
Last edited by Raven on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Welcome back, Lala.  Nice to see you posting a proper introduction.  I hope you'll stick around and keep posting (or feel free to lurk, if you're more the silent type).  It was fun to look at your wedding pics again.  I believe I saw them before.  Love the black and white and red color theme.  Costumes present, but still classy.  And the Corpse Bride cake is a perfect fit, of course.
By Lala
@Raven - it was at the Bishop's house by the haunted Penn :-)

@Zombie - yep, I think I posted the link before :-)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
By Raven
Lala wrote:@Raven - it was at the Bishop's house by the haunted Penn :-)
Ahh, yes. I meant the Bishop's house. It's been so long since I have been there I couldn't remember. My brother's wedding was outside at the house. That was some where around 21 years ago.

The Penitentiary itself would make an interesting thread here. The place is creepy. It was featured on one of those ghost hunting shows. I couldn't stand the host who kept freaking out about how many snakes were all around him. He actually said the ground looked like it was alive because there were so many snakes. I lived in Idaho 29 years and have never seen that many snakes. :)
By nosferatu
Hello and welcome to the forum.

See you around the various topics