Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By graveyard
Hi every one
Though id take the time to say hello
I love halloween and love tinkering in my shed to make stuff.
Every year i turn my front garden in to a grave yard and this year i'm going to do the same but i want to add some more props
i made a crank ghost last year but this year i want a grave grabber a grave stone popper and a air cannon. If i get time i will also make lightning and thunder with the help of a circuit called a light organ.
Nice to see some of your work which is fair superior to mine but the kids around here love it so i will continue for as long as my wife lets me :)

Hayden
By paddy_babe
Hi there Graveyard, welcome to the forums!! You displays sound great, I wouldn't know where to start with an air cannon! :lol:
By graveyard
Hi PB
I see your from peterborough im in Eye
I also see you do a garden and may be able to help with your flood lights
Hayden
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hey hey Hayden, welcome to the forum. I love hearing about the haunting projects everyone does. Please feel free to share the progress reports of your yard decor and pumpkins.
By paddy_babe
Aha Zombie Pumpkins are spreading to my neck of the woods! Where did you hear about the site?
I think I've solved the flood light disaster (gotta love wickes lol!) but thanks for the offer :)
Do you get many houses decorated in Eye? My auntie used to live there and I noticed there was a few but that was years ago :)=
By ghostface
Welcome graveyard! I can't wait to see your set up in your garden if you post pictures!!
By graveyard
The site popped up in google when i was looking for the supermarkets decoration this year and thanks to this site i now have a talking skellington from Wilkinson's that is really good for £20
As for house in Eye i know of 2 others 1 is my dads :) but i really don't get out of my house as there is not enough time in one night
By SuperSonic
Welcome graveyard (or Hayden which ever you prefer). I hope you post some pics of your carves, and Halloween on the forum.

Hope to see you around :)
By monstermash
Hi graveyard. Its fantastic to have another UK haloweeny to join our little army. Its even better to know you love tinkering in the shed! I'm a fellow tinkerer but sadly I cant fit in either of our sheds. They are too full of gravestones and pumpkins!! Waiting in anticipation to see your creations. :D
By GUS
lindajamison76 wrote:Hi all.
Have a nice day ::)
Hewres hoping linda spamming jamison trips, falls, breaks her neck & is re-animated as something more useful like a zombie,....after all everyone will need shooting practise!
By amandap80
Welcome Hayden! Your projects sound great. Maybe you can post so how-tos.