Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By GUS
Welcome Justice, nice to see you!
...here's a tip old son, which you can take or leave, with regards to your link which is clearly placed in order for folk to see & follow..

The spelling in your intro paragraph is terrible & needs correction, go look at it, take time & resist the urge to use spell check! it's peppered with errors like a western shootout amongst myopic gunslingers.

Think of it this way, if you were carving a handwritten phrase into a pumpkin how annoyed would you be to find after completion it was a right off due to spelling & punctuation.

...way annoying huh?
:wink:
By paddy_babe
Hi there Justice, welcome to the forum! Always good when a new member speaks up and says 'hey!' Hope your 'weeny plans are going well :)=
By DoomCookie
Hello and Welcome!
By Pumpken
Welcome to the site. I look forward to seeing some of your carves.
By nosferatu
Welcome Justice and see you round the boards
By ghostface
Welcome! Glad to see you are now part of us, minions! :D
By Justice
GUS wrote:Welcome Justice, nice to see you!
...here's a tip old son, which you can take or leave, with regards to your link which is clearly placed in order for folk to see & follow..

The spelling in your intro paragraph is terrible & needs correction, go look at it, take time & resist the urge to use spell check! it's peppered with errors like a western shootout amongst myopic gunslingers.

Think of it this way, if you were carving a handwritten phrase into a pumpkin how annoyed would you be to find after completion it was a right off due to spelling & punctuation.

...way annoying huh?
:wink:
I wrote that a long time ago, so yeah, I'll fix it. When i get unbanned, of course.

Yeah, i started a revolution over there and got a 5 day suspension. Thanks for the tip!