Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By sentrastyle
Hi guys I am new to this forum as well as the funkin carving. I have worked with normal pumpkins for years but like the ability to not have your masterpiece rot away on you.
By Tkaraoke
Welcome! I do agree but there's something to be said about watching your masterpiece grow wilty and decaying. Maybe I'm a weirdo. I usually tend to choose carvings that aren't so time consuming so I won't feel too bad when they're gone.
By Hottie McNaughty
I enjoy being able to decorate for Halloween and have a couple carved funkins ready to go in the display!

Welcome and I look forward to seeing your carves this year.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Welcome sentrastyle. Real or foam, as long as you're carving, I'm happy. Hope to hear more about your adventures in pumpkins.
By nosferatu
Ow do! Look forward to seeing your carvings and see you around. Welcome.
By NikkiRae
Welcome to the site, sentrastyle! :D I'm new too! To both the site and funkin carving. I'm actually working on a Thomas the Tank foam pumkin carving for my little cousin because Thomas and Halloween are 2 of his favorite things! This is the first foam pumpkin I've ever done.
By hkzombie
Greetings sentrastyle! We are very happy you signed up this year! Looking forward to see what you have in store to share this Halloween and fyi... you'll never go back after being a ZP! :lol:
By ghostface
Welcome sentrastyle!!! Hope to see pictures & here stories about your Halloween!!! :)
By SuperSonic
Welcome to the patch, dont forget to post pics of your carves!!!! :)