Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Tkaraoke
It fills my black heart with joy to see so many old timers already starting to haunt the board! :lol:

My birthday is in two weeks so you know what that means...time to start the countdown to the new site update! :D
By GUS
WELL ABOUT TIME TOO! :wink:
new season new avatar?

So how's things been?
By Tkaraoke
I guess I should dig up a new one for this year.

It's been going ok. I need to get off my duff and re-subscribed for this year to the site. I've already been shifting through some of my pumpkin patterns on my drive to see what tickles my fancy for this year.
By Ajax
I hate it when people change avatars makes me forget who they are. I've done it myself more then once so i'm not complaining but who is this Gus guy anyways with the plants vs zombies avatar, not sure if I remember him or not.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yeah Ajax, I'm not sure who that GUS guy is, I don't think he posts very often, so he can become easy to forget. I wish he'd participate once in a while.

And as for changing avatars, I agree. I get used to recognizing who is posting by quickly glancing at their avatar, rather than reading their name.

I used to change mine more often, and even last month dabbled with an alternate icon. But I can't help but return to this zombie grin that I'm currently using (although slightly revamped this time). I figure people recognize that sinister grin well by now.
By nosferatu
Welcome back Tkaraoke and Power to The People, GUS or should that be Foxy?
By Kittie
I am back!! I hope! :) Life has been so busy lately!!! But I hope to be back for a while!
By Kittie
Oh you knew I'd be back! :)
By GUS
That's tomorrow OUR time GMT of course at 8 a.m. :lol:
By Tkaraoke
Good to see you, Kittie! :D