Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By pagemaster1993
Oh, and I prefer to carve foam too. I only have about eight now but more will come.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
pagemaster1993 wrote:Now Mr. Patch Master your just being a tease are you not? As I remember you already have: Frankenstein's Monster, Dracula, Bride Of Frankenstein, Gillman, and The Wolfman. Now that only means there are three more to choose from: The Invisible Man (No the April Fool's Day joke does not count :lol: ), The Mummy, and The Phantom Of The Opera; as far as my knowledge of Universal Monsters goes.
August is all about the tease. ;) Your list of yet-to-be-patternized Universal Monsters sounds about right, those are the big ones that come to mind for me too. Unless.. I'm planning a re-do of one of the monsters I've already done. A whole lot of them do start with "The" don't they? :lipssealed:

Anyway, back on topic... glad to have ya here zoma33.
By Dredge
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
pagemaster1993 wrote:Now Mr. Patch Master your just being a tease are you not? As I remember you already have: Frankenstein's Monster, Dracula, Bride Of Frankenstein, Gillman, and The Wolfman. Now that only means there are three more to choose from: The Invisible Man (No the April Fool's Day joke does not count :lol: ), The Mummy, and The Phantom Of The Opera; as far as my knowledge of Universal Monsters goes.
August is all about the tease. ;) Your list of yet-to-be-patternized Universal Monsters sounds about right, those are the big ones that come to mind for me too. Unless.. I'm planning a re-do of one of the monsters I've already done. A whole lot of them do start with "The" don't they? :lipssealed:

Anyway, back on topic... glad to have ya here zoma33.
Ah the hints. You never know where Ryan will drop one.
By monstermash
Hi zoma33. It's nice that you've crept out of the shadows. I'm with you on the carving front, give me a scoop, a saw and a scalple. :)