Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By SaneInsideInsanity
Gah Guys I know I have been extremly absent (even for the off season) I have had a lot of things happen since the breakin. Including My bf and I of seven years have split, I have sold my house and donated my coffins and other decorations to loving homes since I got stuck in an apartment. Ugh. And now have found out I am returning to school next fall in vancouver so I am moving to Sask. to save money with my parents for a year. I will be 25 in two weeks and am pretty much starting life over. LOL. On the plus it means I can halloweenify my parents house this upcomming season, and there are a lot of farms around so hopefully I can find some good kins.
I miss you all lots and will try and be around more after the move.
By monstermash
Hi Sane, glad you're back, sorry about your break up, s**t happens I suppose. Sounds like you've had a lot of stuff to deal with. Look at the move and school in a positive way, fresh beginnings. You're on a new and exciting adventure, who knows where it will lead. It least you'll have a good site for halloween. Keep your chin up and keep and eye out for those kins! :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hey Sane, glad to hear from you! Life does happen, and it sounds like it's been happening a lot to you lately. The breakup sounds like it could be rough, for I'd be even more heartbroken to lose those coffins!

Ah, but there's something very exciting about getting a chance at a fresh start. I believe it was the wise Tyler Durden who once said, "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."

This site will always be here to inspire your more sinister urges, so I hope that motivates you in the coming months. I look forward to more updates, about your Halloween plans or whatever else.
By CombichristGirl
sorry to hear about your situation *hugs*
glad you are looking up at things. your parents will love the deco :) things will look up :D :)