Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
So fellow minions, you might remember me trying to think of ways to get ZP into my wedding... well the day snuck up on me and I wasn't able to BUT I thought I'd still share some pics with you guys :)

We had a legal wedding in the morning which was meant to be a small thing with me in a summer dress but then the mothers insisted on a white dress etc so I got one with hunter green trim to match 2nd wedding dress (yep you heard right... 2nd.... whos clever idea was it to have 2 weddings on the same day eh? :lol: ) and a Handfasting in the afternoon for our religious wedding.

signing the register and becoming a 'Riddler' ... cue the batman jokes :wink:

also just want to explain... this next pic we were told to do a 'kissing pic' but John never one to do the norm :P

So then it was a mad dash to get the Handfasting area ready, the food, hall and myself (whole new dress and hair!!)

this is us at the altar (giggle)

We did our Handfasting with 4 friends invoking the elements and all the guests in a circle.
Me and John with the knot tied :wink:

Getting ready to jump the broom

The Jump!

Closing the circle (was hard to keep a beat going!!)

Element girls and me :)

Sean scoffing the offering we shared with everyone!!

The wedding cake (with ivy and broomstick!)

and no group of wedding pics would be complete without embarassing getting-ready pic!!

Pineapple hair!!

So thats a few of our pics.... it was a good day. I had witch on broomstick confetti which had a few giggle, I figured why not make the joke myself! (you might be able to see on cake pic)

So now this fathful minion is a Riddler so in this years 'weeny pics you might see a question mark pumpkin carve :wink:
By Raven
What a cool wedding! I love the first dress. The location looks beautiful too. Congratulations and thanks for sharing the pics!!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Congrats paddy_babe! Thanks for sharing the pics of your wedding day. Everyone looks so happy. :D I appreciated getting the see some of your traditional customs, and although you didn't sneak any ZP-specific into the event, I can certainly appreciate your witch/broomstick confetti. :wink:
By paddy_babe
Thanks guys was a fantastic day! Well Ryan it still is quite a new tradition to me and some of the Irish family were a bit confused lol! I have to re-do my vows in a year and a day (and that one will be for life then) so still a chance to do a ZP element! :P
By SaneInsideInsanity
Congrats hunny you look amazing. The handfasting looks lovely.
By zombiequeen
Congrats on the beautiful day u both look amazing ...
By SuperSonic
Great pics paddy_babe!!! Very cool stuff in there. Hope you have a great honeymoon!