Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By paddy_babe
hmmm, I would say swim but... water+fire = giggling paddy @ sane dripping wet and no lit torch.
I would say airplane but its no smoking (ba boom boom 'tish')

nope im outta ideas. maybe just a pointy stick will do lol :)

*ponders aswell*
By SaneInsideInsanity
pokey sticks can be fun ill just keep the torch lit with whiskey but that would be a waste of jamesons....maybe ill fedex gus some torches and he can lit them when they get there
By paddy_babe
lmao that would work! :lol: :lol:
fedex some of the whiskey over aswell though!
By SaneInsideInsanity
Looks at bottle of Jamison's protectively It's bad enough i have to fight my bf for it damn Irish....
I think I'll go make an Irish car bomb actually....yum car bombs
By paddy_babe
Is that a cocktail? only car bombs I ever heard of were actual bombs lol. I like my irish coffee's myself

(although I'm cheating, this is a normal instant-cappacino thingy. its only irish because of the shamrock. cant drink while preggers)
:lol:
By SaneInsideInsanity
It's a shot sort of 2 oz shot glass filled with one once whiskey 1 oz Irish cream dropped in half a pint of Guinness and chug
By SuperSonic
paddy_babe wrote:Thank you MMash and happy belated birthday to u 2!
Us Virgo's will take over the world with our perfectionist ways and careful thinking! *cue evil laugh*
not if I the SCALE of LIFE (Libra) have something to say about it :lol: :P happy belated bday and welcome to the ZP boards where we eat nothing BUT BRAIIIINNNSS!!!...... dont know why i threw that in there :lol: :roll:
By matspud
paddy_babe wrote:Hi *waves*
yeah I took another look at them, would be really handy, could mean I can have the pumpkins on the floor without fear of my little one getting burnt. are the strobes any good or do you suggest just plain colour?
The colour ones are a good choice to start with because they are so versatile with a choice of single static colours or fast/slow cycling through the colours.
By matspud
Tkaraoke wrote:Do we allow people from the UK to belong to this site? Really? Huh!! ROFLMAO!
:lol:
Allow! Allow! They couldn't get rid of us if they tried :lol: :lol: :lol:
We are more persistent than a case of.....................oh I don't know ,........some disease that is very persistent. :D
By paddy_babe
SaneInsideInsanity wrote:It's a shot sort of 2 oz shot glass filled with one once whiskey 1 oz Irish cream dropped in half a pint of Guinness and chug
I'll have to try that sane :D
SuperSonic wrote:not if I the SCALE of LIFE (Libra) have something to say about it
Sonic you knew the virgo weakness!! no virgo can resist fiddling with a scales to try and get it to sit straight! :lol: :lol: (and brains are always good anytime of the day! :twisted: )

lmao madspud nice to meet another uker (especially a celtic one :D im irish heehee)

I think I will stick with colour, first time getting the lights and would be cool (I do want to try green :) )
By matspud
paddy_babe wrote:I think I will stick with colour, first time getting the lights and would be cool (I do want to try green :) )
Green is really smart. It shows the patterns up well.
By paddy_babe
But what can I do with it??
I dont want to do Frank or Slimer because they are the first ones to pop into mind for the green light.... I might go have a look @ the patterns again (Ryan's new joker pattern would look good in green)

Also I'm confused from other posts, are there 2 types of coloured lights, one that run on a cycle and one that you can pick?? If so which one do I get for the steady colour?
By SuperSonic
paddy_babe wrote:
SuperSonic wrote:not if I the SCALE of LIFE (Libra) have something to say about it
Sonic you knew the virgo weakness!! no virgo can resist fiddling with a scales to try and get it to sit straight! :lol: :lol: (and brains are always good anytime of the day! :twisted: )
but of course i can fiddle with the scale as i please :twisted:
By matspud
paddy_babe wrote:But what can I do with it??
I dont want to do Frank or Slimer because they are the first ones to pop into mind for the green light.... I might go have a look @ the patterns again (Ryan's new joker pattern would look good in green)

Also I'm confused from other posts, are there 2 types of coloured lights, one that run on a cycle and one that you can pick?? If so which one do I get for the steady colour?
Last year I did several with green because it shows the carve really well - Mrs Lovett, Yoda, and a couple of others.

If you get the old style Howler light that ryan sells you can choose at the push of a button ; one colour static- red blue or green, 2 colour static red/blue , red/green, blue/green; 3 colour static - all lamps on at the same time; or fast or slow morphing between them. All those options in one little light Thats why I think its the best to go for in the beginning.

The problem is the new version, although more compact, only cycles NOT an improvement in my opinion.

Check throught the Gallery to see the effects and colours.
Last edited by matspud on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.