Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By SuperSonic
paddy_babe wrote:But what can I do with it??
I dont want to do Frank or Slimer because they are the first ones to pop into mind for the green light.... I might go have a look @ the patterns again (Ryan's new joker pattern would look good in green)

Also I'm confused from other posts, are there 2 types of coloured lights, one that run on a cycle and one that you can pick?? If so which one do I get for the steady colour?
the blue howler light just keep clicking the side button till you have the color you want :) i have that very light it takes 3 triple A`s
By paddy_babe
great thanks sonic! thats the one I'll get then :D
By SuperSonic
np PB :) allways ready to help halloweeners
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I don't think I ever formally welcomed you here in your introduction thread (not that you need a post from me, there seems to be no lack of chatter in this thread. ;))

Anyway, welcome! Thanks for deciding to join this year and taking part in the forum chats. This site is an addiction for many, you won't be alone.

Indeed, no harm in joining at the Bare Bones level, as all the payments are cumulative... if you decide to upgrade you're already $2 ahead of the game.

By now you heard some reports of postal delivery. I usually ship out orders within 24 hours, which is about all I can do, then it's out of my hands. US Postal Sevice seems to do well to get out of of the US and parcels arrive at their destination in the UK in under a week usually. But as for how efficient your Royal Mail service is about getting it into your hands, well... there's a topic going on that.

I think everyone else did a fine job answering your questions. See you around.
By paddy_babe
Thanks ryan :D you didnt need to 'formally' welcome me as you said hi in a few other post lol.

I'll defo be upgrading (I sent you the message before joining asking about uk members and the shops/competitions etc if you remember me) and will be using the shop.

As for royal mail (ughh) I have been in the other thread and its in a bad state but I will still be ordering the pro tool :D

can I just say that ZP is a great site and the forum is filled with really nice (and mental) people :D Your patterns are fantastic and I just wanted to say thank you :D
By SaneInsideInsanity
Yeah you;ve just kinda popped up everywhere :P
By paddy_babe
heehee I'm a natural natter :D
By SuperSonic
that has shown over the past lil while :)
By SaneInsideInsanity
that's ok it gives me someone to natter with...we're probally driving ryan crazy by now
By paddy_babe
lol! I hope not, I dont want to anger the patch master :P

maybe any posts by me and you he just ignores LMAO :D
By paddy_babe
dont give me and sane a challenge! :lol:
By SaneInsideInsanity
I do enjoy a challenge though at least we are keeping our nattering on topic now sort of...maybe we should just make a natter about nothing board some where...you gus and i could have a ball...
By paddy_babe
very good idea :D :lol: and this is on topic, it was me saying hello lol... we've just had a long conversation after lmao :D
By SaneInsideInsanity
exactly you can say ello everyday can you not? Besides nattering is fun....