Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Kain
Hello all!

I'm a 28 year old male born and raised in the State of New Mexico. Me and my family have been carving pumpkins for 5 years now(Stencil patterns I should say) We started out with 50 our first year. Then Mom kinda went lil overboard the following year and we did 105. Long story short, since that 105 pumpkins, every year has been 100+, kinda turned into a family tradition. Not to mention hard work. I mean lots of hard work in so little time. Its not like we can start a week before halloween, 2 days before halloween, working until 2,3,4 in the morning. Ok I'm rambling off now, Anyways I was getting sick of the same ole pumpkins and went searching. I came across this website and it was heaven. Stencils I have been looking for and some that I was glad that it found me lol. We did our record carving this year thanks to Zombie Pumpkins 124! Zombie Pumpkins Kicks Butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Censored version of that last remark). Been checking out the forums and your pix of carved pumpkins are awsome. Good job all!!!! Can't wait to share mine and familys also.

Kain
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Over 100?! :shock: Kain, you either have robotic hands or a huge family. This type of carving devotion always impresses me. Welcome to the forums. Can't wait to see your photos!
By Flak
Welcome and please do post photos of this year's batch :D
By mesmark
Where do you put 100+ pumpkins. In the yard? On the roof? hanging from the rafters? Glue some to the pumpkin-mobile?

You must make the local papers.
By Niceworkbonedaddy
over 100 im surprised your hands still function to type .....i called in sick this year so i could carve pumpkins LOL