Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By misspusschops
One thing about this name.... it always sparks conversation. However, it has haunted me from time to time too. For example, it's my AOL 'master' screen name and yes... I managed to overlook all the warnings (this name can't be deleted). Initially, it wasn't too bad, as I was able to create other more serious/professional sounding names to use on formal correspondence. Then my brood got older and demanded screen names of their own, so I'm now left with old pusschops.... imagine giving that over to the school reception, or your doctors surgery? Worst still, my hubby sent his boss a quick email without realising he was on my screen name and suffered the humiliation of being referred to as "pussychops" for many months.. lol I suppose it could be worse, my friend is nympholips... eek!!
By Tkaraoke
Now that is funny but I still don't understand where "chops" comes from. Is it just a term of endearment something along the lines of "My little lamb chop"?
Last edited by Tkaraoke on Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
By misspusschops
Absolutely, chops is supposed to be an endearing term... and seems to find itself on the end of most nicknames given to me by my hubby, although not all. It probably depends on what mood he's in... lol
By Dans banana Loafcake
GUS wrote:I think there ought to be a roll call for Brit Carvers... (think we might be in double figures now)!

Me (GUS)
Sodajazz
D.B.L.C.
S.A.M.
Nostrilfartarse (sorry) Nostrildumass, ..Oh all right I'll come clean :lol: ..Nosferatu! (not-tofar-to)
Fellow Brit reporting for duty! :D D.B.L.C., I like it... makes me sound kinda street! Lol!

Welcome misspusschops, nice to have a fellow brit on board, You've picked the right place and time, Exciting stuff. I'm one of the 'old ones' been here since forever!

GUS, Nosferatu, you flirt with each other like a couple of teenagers!
Lol :lol: :lol:

Sorry only teasing.

Dan
By misspusschops
Hi Dan

It's great to meet yet another member of the Brit Pack... nice to know we're increasing in numbers too. I've always envied the way our American friends celebrate Halloween, whereas in comparison... we Brits do very little. However, I was discussing this with Gus earlier... I think things are starting to change for the better, what say you? I hope we don't have a shortage of ripe pumpkins again this year...has anyone heard anything yet, are we going to be lucky?

I'm going to do my best to promote ZP this year... might hold a Halloween party and show off my kins... providing they're worthy, fingers crossed! One of the kids brought a flyer home from school, we're actually have a carving competition nearby... first time ever.