Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By misspusschops
Hi all... I've been subscribing to ZP for years now, but thought it time to join the board and meet all my fellow carvers! So... a huge "Hello" to you all, from Worcestershire, England. Very much looking forward to getting to know everyone, Nicole xoxoxo
Last edited by misspusschops on Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
By gregh3196
Welcome! Glad to see another new forum member :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
You're new to the forum, but not ZP as a whole. Glad you spoke up. Welcome!
By Tkaraoke
Welcome Nicole! It's always nice to see a new face around these parts. Do you have any pics of your pumpkins you can share with us?
By misspusschops
Hi guys.... thanks for stopping by! Yes, I have a few photos (I'm on the galleries 2), so will try and dig them out for you to take a peek. Don't get too excited, I'm afraid that until I found ZP, I was your incredibly average carver... so I'm still learning, thanks to Ryan's fantastic designs. Have invested in a good carving kit and lights this year, even have a better camera to capture the perfect photo.... talk about obsession!

This also brings me to my first question... how do I post pics on here? I tried to add my own pic earlier, but failed miserably. Apologies everyone... my computing skills leave a lot to be desired.

Great to meet you all, Nicole xx
By Tkaraoke
Just go to www.photobucket.com and sign up for a free account...

Upload the pics from your computer to the site...

Find the picture in your gallery that you want to post and click on the [img] link and Photobucket will copy the code necessary into your clipboard then paste that code into your forum message. It sounds complicated but it's not! I promise!
By Sind3315
Welcome welcome welcome!!!! Be warned though, reading some of the posts may cause the beverage you're drinking to squirt out of your nose!!! This group is pretty freakin funny! :wink:
By GUS
I think there ought to be a roll call for Brit Carvers... (think we might be in double figures now)!

Me (GUS)
Sodajazz
D.B.L.C.
S.A.M.
Nostrilfartarse (sorry) Nostrildumass, ..Oh all right I'll come clean :lol: ..Nosferatu! (not-tofar-to)

well nearly double figures then, the rest of you can stick youselves up as my memories a mess!

Welcome young carver! what made you jump out of the lurkers bushes & come to play under the glow of artificial colour changing pumpkin lights?
By misspusschops
Well Gus, I was getting a little fed up with masquerading as the 'shy retiring' type, it was time for me to stand up and be counted. Can't think of a better site for indulging my obsession with Halloween and horror films (in particular the zombie genre)... think I'm going to fit in quite nicely here.

Funny enough, I came across a ZP fan on another site and she told me that a few of us Brits were active on the forum... I'm delighted to meet you all!! :D
By GUS
was this by chance a recent purchase of a light?
By nosferatu
Great name by the way and I see you have already mastered the art of posting photos.

GUS has access to the net via the "Care in The Community" programme for mentally ill people at his hospital. It's suppossed to help control his agression. :lol:

He has a printed straightjacket that says "You don't have to be mental to work here....but I am!"

Anyway, it must help being insane given the ideas and suggestions he comes up with.

Look forward to seeing your work!
By GUS
Ah the counting count's just miffed that the work dried up after sesame street finished, apart froma non speaking appearance on casualty that really tested his foam fanged neck biting urges! :lol:
By misspusschops
Ah, I see that profound insanity is rife on these boards… makes me feel so at home. Yes Nosferatu, eventually managed the pic, although it was initially a little hit and miss. First time I signed on, my face filled the screen in all its shocking glory, it was on of those frenetic mouse clicking moments, when you’re desperate to undo your mistake. Several minutes later and one resized jpeg, I was away.
I may have been a little over zealous with my carving choices this year, hope I can produce something decent to impress you all and not have to hang my head in shame.
By pumkin-lights
Me (GUS)
Sodajazz
D.B.L.C.
S.A.M.
Nostrilfartarse (sorry) Nostrildumass, ..Oh all right I'll come clean ..Nosferatu! (not-tofar-to)
dont forget me just coz i'm from london i'm still a brit
oh and welcome misspusschops(i find myself laughing even just writing your profile name)
By Tkaraoke
pumkin-lights wrote:oh and welcome misspusschops(i find myself laughing even just writing your profile name)
I'll have to admit when I saw that username I did giggle a little bit. It makes a lot more sense knowing she is from the UK but I still haven't deciphered all of the Britishniese and can't figure out what the "chops" portion means.