Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
ok, well not as long as others, but have been using carving kits since the very early 90's. Found this site last year and it's a godsend! Has more types of patterns that I like to do.. or for theme parties..

Personally I wish Pumpkin Masters would get their act into the digital age, but oh well

Ryan, I'm looking forward to using my pro tool this year (it came Nov. 1st last year!). Look forward to getting some tips, and sharing some secrets here...
By Tkaraoke
I think a lot of us gave up on PM a long time ago. They still have some patterns that I would like to carve but for the most part the patterns on ZP (and a few other on-line sites) fill the bill nicely. When I talk about people about carving I tell them to buy one of those kits (the tools are actually useful) but give sites like ZP a look see for some of the best patterns you're going to find out there.

BTW: Welcome to the family! :D
By knightofni1275
Right, thought I'd show you my masterpiece from last year... Plain out Shawn of the Dead..

This is a favorite, and am glad I got the pattern for this (and Bobba Fet) before he disappeared. Was done on a 80lb pumpkin... man did that take a while to gut..

and of my costume last year.. you guessed it!

By GUS
I love it when the shaun / dawn combo arises! it looks perfect.

Nice costume, how many kids did you have to explain "Ni" to? :lol:
Boy that chimney stack looks familiar on the route we travel through calgary to/ from the airport are you on that route?