Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By purple1worm
Here's a more recent one of me.. with my new hat!!! I love hats!

just practicing for halloween!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Okay, here's my yearly picture (before I start posting more Halloween-type images of myself in costume, etc).

"When someone asks you if you're a god, you say 'YES.'"

Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Dredge
zombiepumpkins wrote:Okay, here's my yearly picture (before I start posting more Halloween-type images of myself in costume, etc).

There is something a little off about the cloud behind you...I can't quite place my finger on it.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I'm no weather expert, but those clouds are either cumulus, stratus, or a full-torso class-5 free roaming vapor.
By Dredge
Tell us about the twinkie
By purple1worm
Nice! Is that t-shirt a preview of an upcoming pattern perhaps?
Will Sonic be psyched? Not a year to late I hope!
By nosferatu
Think you'll find those clouds are colobus nimbus
By SuperSonic
I think its the Gray Lady (The librarian). I'f you've played the game Winston belives that "the thing those guys have for the Gray Lady borderlines weird"
By SuperSonic
purple1worm wrote:Nice! Is that t-shirt a preview of an upcoming pattern perhaps?
Will Sonic be psyched? Not a year to late I hope!
Trust me my hopes are up :), but not too far that it would be dissapointment if it were'nt
By hkzombie
Dredge wrote:
zombiepumpkins wrote:Okay, here's my yearly picture (before I start posting more Halloween-type images of myself in costume, etc).

There is something a little off about the cloud behind you...I can't quite place my finger on it.
I don't think we have those kind of clouds in CA... :lol:
By Euri
Nice picture, Ryan! God-like indeed if you can make the clouds do that! :wink:

I've loved seeing all of the pictures and then I started feeling guilty for not ever ever posting anything about myself. So here goes!

In the off season when I'm not carving pumpkins, I do Star Wars costuming as a hobby, the 501st in fact. MY costume is a snowtrooper from Empire Strikes Back. So here I am:

I don't really consider myself photogenic, but I'll try this for a better picture:

So now you know. Whew! That was easier than I thought. :D I'll have to see if I can find a good family picture somewhere...
By suzika

Car camping this summer. (yes, my hair is pink year round, keeping Halloween spirit alive)
By CombichristGirl
i want your hair and glasses!!!!!! sweet. everyone looks great!
and euri great job on that snowtrooper!
ryan unless you photoshopped it which im slow so ti could be but that cloud on the right looks like a cross between david and wolfman blowing clouds at your head lol