Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Kittie
Birds scare the hell out of me!

But that one sure is beautiful!
By Raven
O.K. I will play. Yes, the hair is suppose to be pink, and no, it was not Halloween. :P

And here is my baby as a baby,

And again a bit bigger.

By Sind3315
Well my avatar is me last Halloween... And as soon as I figure it out, or one of your gracious carvers tells me, I'll post a pic w/in my post of me on a "normal" day. :D
By Tkaraoke
It's real easy...

Just go to Photobucket and sign up (free) for an account. Upload pictures from your computer to your photo album and it automatically creates a [img] link to your picture that you copy and paste into your messages. It's not that hard and then you can share all of your carving pics.
By Sind3315
Thank you so much!!! BTW, LOVE your avatar... I'm a big ol' softy for black cats. Have two of my own, Belly and Marley. I call them my homegrown Halloween decorations. :lol:

And here's a pic of me!

And one of my fur-babies!

By Tkaraoke
I've been meaning to change it because it's kind of goofy but I figure that's pretty much me in a nutshell! LOL

I mean, what could be more terrifying than a cat eating spaghetti for Halloween?! lol
By nosferatu
The spaghetti eating the cat :shock:
By Sind3315
oooo, good one nosferatu!
By pumkin-lights
i noticed that my photo was really small so i've tried again here goes
By Raven
pumkin-lights wrote:i noticed that my photo was really small so i've tried again here goes

Has anyone ever told you that you look like Andrew Zimmern on Bizarre Foods?
By pumkin-lights
As i'm from the uk i have not seen Andrew Zimmern
i hope thats not a bad thing?
By Tkaraoke
Courtesy of The Soup:

By nosferatu
"Bald Guy Eats Animals' Junk" I'm sure it is all very innocent but it sounds sooooooooo wrong on so many levels! :lol: