Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By CombichristGirl
awesome! aww sweet they have a little pumpkin train in the bg i see. they have nothing like that around here lol
By bigmanvoodoo
here i am been here lurking for a while finally decided to go ahead and make myself known. here is a pic of me i plan on being here alot now. lol o and by the way i'm the fairly large fellow on the right. The lady next to me is my wifey
By monstermash
Edinburghzombie wrote:Welcome to the pumpkin patch bigmanvoodoo :D
Ditto :D
By Dredge
Yes, always happy to see new minions posting. Welcome!
By Tricksy Faery
Ok I guess I should post a picture. Here is my most recent one (I don't like taking pictures, I'm usually behind the camera).

By CanadianCarver
Here is a recent one of me and my youngest daughter at our local pumpkin farm. We got a lot of compliments on our shirts!! Don't mind the squinting, we were staring into the sun!

By The Vlad Hatter
I'm pretty good about ensuring I don't appear in photographs. I might be hard pressed to find one of me that is dated after 1990. Wonder if my Mom still has photos of my Zombie Clown from that year?
By blueikaos

Last halloween at my friends True Blood themed Party.
I'm on the left. My sister is on the right

Here is a normal shot of me.

By Chewy
Ok, i finally have something worthy of posting here, the wife and I taken tonight at my daughter's elementary school dance. I havent been successful in sinking those fangs into any tender necks yet... :)

Last edited by Chewy on Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Chewy
Hottie McNaughty wrote:A girl and her pumpkin gutter:
Well now, you know it's serious stuff when a headlamp is involved! How big are those pumpkins of yours anyway? LOL
By Hottie McNaughty
My hubby makes fun of my 'gyno light' every year. :lol: The pumpkins are big but I mostly use it because the lighting isn't very good by the couch where I do my carving. It really does help a lot.

Actually, the pizza delivery guy thought it was pretty funny too.