Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By hkzombie
KILLER KLOWN wrote:Here's one from the Comic Con this year. That gun was super bad A$$! It weighed a ton too!!
You'll have to click on it to see the whole thing, cause I am Huge.LOL
omg.. SWEET GUN!
By CombichristGirl
Edinburghzombie wrote:Joker dog is a total win :D
agree i want to do that to my poodles but alas they are red/tan and black with rotty markings in tan.
everyone looks great!
what did you use for the coloring?
By punchi
Special Effects and Manic Panic.I used a Crayola marker for his mouth. That dye job took about 5 hours. He was sooooo good.
By CombichristGirl
hmm i wonder if there is some white that can be put on ill have to look into that thanks for the tips :D
By snow2alike
Carving at the Zoo. Check out the carving saw----yep PM saw for artificial pumpkins----actually does a decent job. At home I use my ZP Pro Carver! I don't take IT to the zoo---I don't want to lose it or have it stolen while my head is turned.

[img][img]http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq26 ... 1221_4.jpg[/img][/img]
By hkzombie
quick question? how do you post up a pic? having trouble doing that! I pressed on the Img button and the url but it doesn't seem to be working.. unless im doing it wrong
By salemblack
snow2alike wrote:Carving at the Zoo. Check out the carving saw----yep PM saw for artificial pumpkins----actually does a decent job. At home I use my ZP Pro Carver! I don't take IT to the zoo---I don't want to lose it or have it stolen while my head is turned.

[img][img]http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq26 ... 1221_4.jpg[/img][/img]
What are the gloves you are wearing?
By SuperSonic
hkzombie wrote:quick question? how do you post up a pic? having trouble doing that! I pressed on the Img button and the url but it doesn't seem to be working.. unless im doing it wrong
Copy and paste the IMG link into the post (Photobucket has these for every picture) Copy, paste, repeat :)
By snow2alike
Salemblack ---the gloves I am wearing are WONDERFUL.
They are called BIONIC gloves ---designed by world renowned hand surgeons Klinert and Kuntz. Originally they were made for baseball players and were sold at the Louisville Slugger Bat Museum. Now they are sold in garden centers and other places in Louisville. Little pricey ~$30 ---but last forever. They are thin enough so you can pick up a dime but padded in places to protect areas of the fingers and hand. Love them --- will not carve without them. They have a web site ----http://www.bionicgloves.com/
By hkzombie

Me and my slightly californian tan! Thank you Sonic for helping me! :D
By KILLER KLOWN
It's nice to see everyone's faces. We're missing some regulars though. :D

Maybe at the end of the season we should have a year book or a class picture. :D
By Dadja
KILLER KLOWN wrote:It's nice to see everyone's faces. We're missing some regulars though. :D
True, there someone with just under 2000 posts that covers up his face with monkeys, and another one with over 2000 posts that refuses to show his picture, if you don't count the record he released waaaaay back. really, that guy must over a 120 by now :roll: