Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
buhdewsy wrote:Ryan, Loving the new look (icon pic) did you go to a new dentist?
Something about this time of year... I'm so busy, there's not much time to sleep. I don't get much sunlight. Eating lots of candy. Can't really be bothered with that whole tooth-brushing thing.

Ironically, I actually got a postcard in the mail this week from my dentist reminding me that I'm due for a checkup. I wonder if he visits this site and saw my current appearance. :D
Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By nosferatu
Compare and contrast.........

Ryan , you old hound. Looking a bit ruff, mate :roll:
By The Captain
Those teeth are wicked nasty. Is this a sneek peek of your Halloween costume "Night of the Zombie Ryan"?
By Binki
hehe thanks Ryan we have trouble getting our 9 yr old boy to brush, showed him the picture and told him this is what happens when you don't brush your teeth :lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Binki - glad I could help. Anything to teach valuable lessons to the kiddies!

Although some kids might be into Halloween and say, "Cool, I can look like a zombie if I don't brush?! I'm gonna throw out my toothbrush."

Maybe you should try to explain what a root canal feels like. That would scare me.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ah Mark, I almost don't recognize you without a Halloween costume on.

And with kids that cute, no wonder you want to make another.
By sodajazz
LOL I was going to say the same thing... I always picture you as Mr incredible :lol:
By CombichristGirl
thats awesome i went and saw the incredibles on ice it rocked and the movie of coarse lol. im a big kid just like the rest of u guys :P :P :D
By Dredge
Here is one from Last year, Before I discovered Zombie Pumpkins

And here is one of my wife and I.

By CorpseBride
You really love that pumpkin....:D Hope your wife doesn't get jealous! :lol:
By SuperSonic
lol my parents always get sick of me this time of year since they dont like me being obsessive for Halloween my dad was like 18 is over doing it isnt it and i just blatantly said theres ppl whio do over 50 and u think 18 is overdoing it well to be honest wth u there isnt over doing it its a way to show the creative side which i love :D
:lol: he just looked at me and didnt say a word
By SuperSonic
the numbers reffer to pumpkins if anyone hanst already guessed :D