Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
Greets All!

I too am an old fart when it comes to Zombie Pumpkins, and remember when the stencils were free on Ryn's Goatee Style page. Ah, those were the days... But now we've got even better stencils that rock the world and are more than worth the few measley bucks Ryn requests for his troubles.

I've helped Ryn quite a bit on the site, giving him tons of feedback and playing sounding board for his ideas, and even playing editor here and there. I consider Ryn to be a good friend, even though I've never actually met the dude in person as we live in two totally different parts of the country! (BTW - another 'hi' from Southern California!).

I work the world's first (and still the greatest - we even got the prestigious "Golden Ticket" award) theme park halloween haunt, The Halloween Haunt at Knott's Berry Farm (or Knott's Scary Farm, depending) (www.knotts.com). I have worked the Haunt for 10 years, and have been playing an Evil Clown there for the past 3. I have fun - it's what I call my hobbyjob. Oh, and I've been taking advantage of the employee sales at the end of each year to buy Ryn all the greatest merchandise (especially t-shirts) each year. Again, I've never even met the dude, yet I view him as a good friend.

I've been a long time Halloween fan, hate life when I don't have time to carve a pumpkin, but at least take a few hours to haunt my family's house for the trick-or-treaters each year before I head off to work in my maze. I last carved 2 years ago, when the supermarket strikes were going on and the pumpkins weren't so fresh, so my hard work lasted all of a day. But I did the first Rob Zombie, Oogie Boogie, and Jack Skellington's face. I'll get pics up some time - although they are already in the gallery.

Oh, and did you notice I tend to write a lot? Sorry - I'll cut it off here... Any questions or comments are most welcome! I'm a nice guy, unless you happen to wander in my maze... heh heh heh...

>Fireball<
By Fireball
Oh, btw... I have posted under numerous names on Goatee Style. Most common has been Shinywrap, but also Fireball or Original Wraith...