Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By FlyTags
Hey folks. I'm Sean. Halloween isn't necessarily my favorite time of year, but it's always fun to see the decorations and check out the costumes. Oh yeah, and of course the pumpkin carvings.

When I'm not deciding on my next Halloween costume, I can be found reading, writing, and watching DVD's. Computers are a bit of a niche for me, mostly on the hardware side of things. If it has a processor and a hard drive, chances are good that I can take it apart and put it back together again.

I'm currently trying to make some headway as a writer. I wrote a novella entitled "Gaia Theory" last month and am working on my first full-size novel (50,000+ words) this November.

When I'm not writing, I'm usually working as a computer technician and Internet retailer.

While I'm not the most active member on most forums, I usually am lurking in the background somewhere. So, don't be surprised if I suddenly jump in on a topic or pop-up when you least expect it. Just don't have a heart attack... That would be bad.

See you around! :)