Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Mister_JP
Who am I? Just another carver, obsessed with Halloween. I bought a Pumpkin Masters kit in 1996 and discovered that the secret is in the saws. Being artistic, I decided that I could probably draw my own designs that were better than the ones Pumpkin Masters provided. In the past I have hand drawn most of my stuff, but in the last few years, I have combined my knowledge of drawing programs and love of carving to come up with far more designs than I'll ever be able to actually carve.

Since I'm getting a lot of requests, here's my deal. I'm not associated with Zombie Pumpkins, with the exception that Ryan and I have exchanged e-mails. I've shown him my stuff and he's given me some constructive criticism about them. I do want to only "tread lightly" on this site, however. This is, after all, Ryan's site, not mine. I'm happy to share my designs with whomever wants them, but I'll only do so if I see a request for something that I already have done.

I work as an Illustrator / Graphic Designer and I live in Orange County California. My other hobbies are REAL southern BBQ, riding roller coasters and playing poker.
By Nikki
Hey JP

Nice to see another fellow Californian.

I'm addicted t carving pumpkins. They're fun but I think my favorite part is gutting the pumpkins.. I like to cook the seeds and give them out.