Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By ghostface
After saying I'd stick around after Halloween back in September, we have all come to terms with the fact that that was a lie, yes? :lol: I had good reason though! I've been very busy with life, arms everything around me. So if you don't follow me on other forms of social media, allow me to catch you all up on the escapades of my life! Let's get personal! If you all take the time to read this long shpeel, then thank you!

Back in December I landed the major lead in our school play, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. I was Joseph, obviously. :lol: The show could not have been more of a success, what with having an amazing cast, and set of directors to work with, but we also had a magnificent set, and we sold out every single night! It was a fantastic show. It was hard work, but totally worth it in the end.

I went through a breakup with my girlfriend, now ex. Happy to say it wasn't a rough one. After being together for about a year, we both agreed it was better for the both of us to go our separate ways, and we are both in much better places at the moment, thankfully!

I survived Junior Year! With pressures of the ACT and taking über difficult classes, I barely survived, but I did nonetheless, and passed everything with flying colors! :thumbsup:

As I enter senior year, excitement looms. I have been named President of our Student Body, Captain of our Cross-Country and Track team, and one of the Top 10 students in my class. I've picked out a college, and my major and minors. I will be attending California State University: Northridge on a Creative Writing major and a Film and Acting Minor. I could not be more excited for the future ahead.

I visited Ohio for the first time! :lol: I know.... Doesn't sound exciting at all, but the reasoning was! I went to my fourth, and most likely last ( :cry: College is expensive) Horrorhound Weekend. I met legends like Elvira, Kane Hodder, Doug Bradley, Mitch Pileggi, Nick Castle, RALPH MACCIO(!!!!), and so many more. Definitely one of my favorite con experiences, and I'm so grateful to have met many people that I've looked up to for so long once more.

I landed my first job as a Host at the best restaurant within 100 miles of where I live, Firefly Grill. It is a beautiful, and classy establishment that the owner, Niall Campbell, has poured his heart and soul into. I started there only a month ago, and I've already solidified my spot as a member of the family. The staff was all very welcoming, and I love them for that. Plus the money is amazing :lol: .

So anyways, I'm ready to get this Halloween Season up and running! Bring on the teases Ryan! It's good to be back!
Wow, it certainly sounds like you've been busy. Congratulations on everything that's occurred since last year! It sounds like you've had a pretty great year. :thumbsup:
rocketdiscs liked this
By Pargolf
Bravo!!!

Gotta love Broadway... My mom made us listen to all the Broadway standards when we were kids :lol:
So now those songs covered by Bennett , Sinatra, Barbara S, Goulet , etc are ingrained in my brain.
Work at a Steel Plant and will be singin' them out on the floor. To funny! I don't care, ya go where your heart takes ya...
We are fortunate enough to be by Cleveland Playhouse Square, which is an awsome venue. Check it out -clevelandplayhouse.com.
I drag my wife up there all the time... Maybe we'll see ya there some day :D With the lead part of course...
By ghostface
Pargolf wrote:Bravo!!!

Gotta love Broadway... My mom made us listen to all the Broadway standards when we were kids :lol:
So now those songs covered by Bennett , Sinatra, Barbara S, Goulet , etc are ingrained in my brain.
Work at a Steel Plant and will be singin' them out on the floor. To funny! I don't care, ya go where your heart takes ya...
We are fortunate enough to be by Cleveland Playhouse Square, which is an awsome venue. Check it out -clevelandplayhouse.com.
I drag my wife up there all the time... Maybe we'll see ya there some day :D With the lead part of course...
Oh wow! I will definitely look into that! Thank you so much! :D