Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Lala
9 years on the forums (technically, my first post was in 2006) - I've been here longer than I've been married hahahahahahahahaaaa

:love: love you guys!

original post viewtopic.php?f=5&t=851" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By chuckwagon
Happy ZP! anniversary!

I clicked on the wedding photos in the original post, and was surprised by how much your husband reminds me of Billy Corgan from The Smashing Pumpkins, lol... I don't know why I never noticed it on your FB before, but I saw him, and now seriously have "Bullet With Butterfly Wings" stuck in my head. Not even mad, though, lol.
By Lala
chuckwagon wrote:Happy ZP! anniversary!

I clicked on the wedding photos in the original post, and was surprised by how much your husband reminds me of Billy Corgan from The Smashing Pumpkins, lol... I don't know why I never noticed it on your FB before, but I saw him, and now seriously have "Bullet With Butterfly Wings" stuck in my head. Not even mad, though, lol.
He gets that a lot. We met on a blind date and I couldn't believe it. In high school I had a Billy Corgan poster on my wall :-) I was not disappointed :love: !