Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Pumpkinfreak
Hey, just wanted to intruduce myself and let you all in on who I am.
What a great forum and site, I came across it and it immediately lit up the Halloween fire in my heart, if you get my drift ;)
I currently live in Belgium but am in Italy and the US a lot.
I've always been a Halloween addict, it's always been my favorite time of the year! (and I guess thats why I start preparations in July :lol: )
People probably thought (and with people I mean my family) I was going to turn out to be a serial killer or something with my Halloweenmasks and pumpkin madness.
(I didn't, just for the record :lol: )
I already see that this forum is going to be great fun and every minion here is my kind of person!
It's already been so inspiring to see all the great work out here!
Talk to you all soon,
Grtz and a scary day
:wink:
By chuckwagon
Well with a name like pumpkinfreak, how come you weren't a member a long time ago! :D welcome to the patch. Can't wait to see some of your carves!! You'll find all of the ideas and info here very helpful, and we are all very friendly!
By Pumpkinfreak
chuckwagon wrote:Well with a name like pumpkinfreak, how come you weren't a member a long time ago! :D welcome to the patch. Can't wait to see some of your carves!! You'll find all of the ideas and info here very helpful, and we are all very friendly!
Yeh you make a great point, that's exactly what I thought when I stumbled upon this site and forum :D
Thank you very much for the warm welcome, looking forward to get started with my carves, will be uploading like crazy!
Already waiting, biting my nails and sitting on the egde of my seat in excitement for the new site launch!
By Lala
Pumpkinfreak wrote: Already waiting, biting my nails and sitting on the egde of my seat in excitement for the new site launch!
ha! You will fit in here just fine. All of us are shivering with antici.....

pation!
By Raven
Woo Hoo, we have our own serial killer! Oh wait, you said you were NOT one.. oh well, there's still time. :)

Welcome to the forum! Can't wait to see what you have to share with us!