Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
OK so here's one of me with my birthday cake. I don't take many selfies and I'm usually behind the camera so this is the best I've got! I'm a chef and I'm at work, thus the beanie and coat! Made myself a the dye cake too!

this is the hubby and I at a 1940's hen night (London Blitz kind of thing with photobooth bunker, taped windows and ration signs etc)

and one more because I have to share this: during a road trip to York we were passing a petrol station and spotted a TARDIS!!! (my actual words to JJ were "GOOD GODS OF GALLIFREY IS THAT A TARDIS!?" lol) We stopped the car and started doing the tourist thing :lol: there was a TARDIS, Bumblebee, Optmus Prime, Stormtrooper, Hans in carbonite, Daleks and Cybermen! I majorly geeked out :D
I just came to the realization that I had not posted in this last year. Well. Since it is still a real life photo thread, why not post a selfie from July 18th of this year?

I got elbowed in the face at a show. No big deal though. I just stopped the bleeding and went about my day. I still had about 10 acts left to see (This is Warped Tour for reference).

:thumbsup:
Wouldn't it be fun to get a group of us all together somewheres? Have a "Minion masquerade". Of course we would all be in costume! That goes without saying. Maybe a weekend , since I'm dreaming..... :D :thumbsup:
My Mug :roll:

Goonies! :pirate:

The Mrs. & I on our 10th anniversary in Mexico (recently celebrated our 15th in May this year)

We were kids back then :lol:

Most recent photo us us both :thumbsup: