Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By mudd
i dont believe ive carved a pumpkin since 2010. lately the urge to at least carve one has been poking at me. anyways- hows everyone been? what have i missed that i should read about?
By Raven
Welcome back!

No carving since 2010? How are you still alive? You should definitely look through the galleries to see what wonderful carves you have missed through the years, and get ready to make up all those missing carves this year. :thumbsup:
By Pumpken
Welcome back. You have missed a bunch of great patterns and probably a few technique developments you will be interested in. But I don't see how anyone can carve just one. :D
By mudd
Raven wrote:Welcome back!

No carving since 2010? How are you still alive? You should definitely look through the galleries to see what wonderful carves you have missed through the years, and get ready to make up all those missing carves this year. :thumbsup:
you know that saying about lemons being handed by life and you have to make lemonade out of them? in a way i feel as if i was pimp slapped by a lemon tree forest and . . . im tired of lemonade. i have been checking out the galleries/carving threads.
Pumpken wrote:Welcome back. You have missed a bunch of great patterns and probably a few technique developments you will be interested in. But I don't see how anyone can carve just one. :D
no doubt ive missed some great patterns. i plan on easing back into it, i dont think i can do around 30 anymore like i used to.