Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Zion's Warrior
You might not recognize me by this name. You might better know me as NOONE. Due to some complications (forgot my old password and my old email had been deleted :oops: :arrowhead: ) I had to make a new account here. So consider me reincarnated! :lol:
I just got back from my 2 year mission for my church in Adelaide Australia. It was a fantastic experience. I learned many great lessons and was able to grow a lot from it (if you have any questions about it in detail I am more than willing to answer).
Sadly, they don't really celebrate Halloween in Australia much. Also because of the flipped seasons they don't even have pumpkins to carve during that time! :cry: It was very sad to see as Halloween is one of my favorite holidays because of pumpkin carving! I was able to spread some cheer and showed them pictures of pumpkins I carved in the past. Hopefully the spirit of Halloween (or at least pumpkin carving) starts to grow there!
It's great to be back and I am loving the new designs! :thumbsup:
By Raven
Welcome back! I think I remember you posting about leaving for 2 years and I thought how terrible it would be to be without ZP! during Halloween, but to hear there were no pumpkins? I don't know how you survived!!

I'm glad you came back to us here, and I expect this year will be over the top for you to make up for all the missed carving!
By Zion's Warrior
I started printing all the patterns that I missed over the passed two years (my family thinks I'm weird for thinking about carving pumpkins this early in the year :roll: :lol: ). I am surprised how many I missed! :shock: And they are all fantastic! :thumbsup: I am looking forward to the ones coming out this year! :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ah yes, I do remember you as NOONE. You used that forum account for 2 Halloween seasons (mostly 2011-2012) and posted 103 times. You know, I can help you reset the login info for that account, if you want to go back to the old name. Otherwise, I guess you're Zion's Warrior now. Welcome to the new you!
By SuperSonic
Welcome back! The new name threw me off. Congrats on the sucessful mission :)
By Zion's Warrior
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Ah yes, I do remember you as NOONE. You used that forum account for 2 Halloween seasons (mostly 2011-2012) and posted 103 times. You know, I can help you reset the login info for that account, if you want to go back to the old name. Otherwise, I guess you're Zion's Warrior now. Welcome to the new you!
I guess asking you first might have been a good idea but the new name has been growing on me. NOONE will now just be No One. :lol: Unless you can just morph my two accounts into one.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Zion's Warrior wrote:I guess asking you first might have been a good idea but the new name has been growing on me. NOONE will now just be No One. :lol: Unless you can just morph my two accounts into one.
There's probably a way to merge them. I just dabbled with it, but couldn't find a quick way. Maybe I'll figure it out later. In the meantime, I like your new name too. It's the new you. Glad you're back.