Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By pagemaster1993
It looks like this years Halloween is done for me. Due to unfortunate events I will not be doing anything. I had everything planned out, and some stuff done. However for reasons I do not care to share here I won't be celebrating to my full extent.
By chuckwagon
That sucks man... I know exactly how you feel! I've been in the same boat, where you plan a lot of awesome stuff, and something happens that takes precedence over your festivities. You have my deepest sympathies! If you wanna celebrate a mini Halloween later on let me know, and I'll show solidarity and help out with it!
Last edited by chuckwagon on Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By staticfurball
I'm sorry to hear that dude but hey, life happens. My Halloween is a little smaller this year as well due to my house being taken over by renovations that were supposed to take 2 weeks but are going into the 6th week. i did still manage to make on new prop though I havent gotten around to painting him. oh well I\ll make next year 2 x better! Hope next year is better for ya as well. :D
By Raven
I know exactly how you feel. I'm pretty sure my Halloween is not going to happen either. I'm seriously bummed about it and just keep trying to keep in mind there is a next year.

Whatever is going on I hope everything works out for you.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Sometimes "life" happens and plans have to be minimized or cancelled entirely. We all have fluctuations with our activity from year to year. The slow years are there to make use appreciate the more eventful years. Don't worry buddy, there's always next Halloween. Don't get down, just keep the "spirit" inside and celebrate in your own small ways. Even if you only watch a short Halloween special on TV, or just eat one pumpkin donut, you can consider that your "celebration."
By SuperSonic
Jeeze man. That sucks! I feel for you though. I've felt similarly the past two years. Sometimes, like everyone else has mentioned, life gets in the way and ruins things.

The important part? Keep your head up and spirits high. Despite whether you are bitter about it or not. I know it seems tough (and it TOTALLY is), to just have to give up on something you look forward too.

Keep pressing on PM, you can make next year that much better!
By ghostface
Oh man page! I'm really sorry to hear that... Hate when life gets in the way of stuff. Hopefully all is well, and you can celebrate in one minor way or another.
By amandap80
I'm sorry to hear that! Each year is different, and to echo some of the other sentiments expressed here, the slow years make the big years even better! I have had trouble myself this year, life keeps taking a dump on my plans. To next year! *raises glass* :)=
By Ajax
Hope all is well. Atleast you can come on here and view other peoples haunts and displays that always half the fun. Life often gets in the way at inopportune times and you just have or role with it, but missing a Halloween even partially would really get me down. I've actually had nightmares aBout the site not launching or not being ready or just totally sleeping through the whole thing,