Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By b2b
Got re-hooked by the hidden V.I.P. pattern and picked up another year of the Monster Harvest. Have already been to a great pumpkin patch and plucked the new members of the household, one of which is a wonderfully round and warty fellow who will remain pristinely uncarven because of his already gruesome good looks. Put together some heavy duty wheeled shelves from Costco in the garage to accommodate all my orange minions and seasonal wreaths, so it should free up a bedroom and make decorating much faster! Also, a family of three will be moving in with me for a while until their situation stabilizes, and the father looks like he is willing to be a manacled werewolf roaming the front area this Halloween, (although his preferences lean toward Dracula or Frankenstein). He may get his wish since he has the dark intense looks of the Count. Looking forward to a great new selection of other roomies to add from the House of Zombie! :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
First, thanks for hopping back in at the Monster level. Always deeply appreciated. :thumbsup:

I also enjoyed hearing your update. I'd love to see other members sharing recaps of where they are with their personal lives and Halloween plans.

From the sounds of it, you are... well as you said, off and running. You have the spirit, so keep the pace strong. Halloween season is here!