Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By chuckwagon
Okay, so I know it's hard for you ladies to resist my delicious body, but please try and contain yourselves. And yes, I need to trim that beard up a little bit next time before I take any selfies... Just had this done about an hour and a half ago.
By nosferatu
Have to say, that is incredible dedication. You are a braver man than me Chuck. You deserve a medal or at least the honour of receiving the first minion patch. There have been ZP! Tattoos before but never a minion one. 8)
By amandap80
Wow, that is hardcore. Awesome! I don't whether to feel incredibly attracted, or jealous at your dedication.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
:shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock:

I haven't responded to this yet because I've been speechless. I've seen some tattoos of the ZP mascots and patterns (also amazing and appreciated, of course!). But none quite so literal... as in... "ZOMBIE PUMPKINS" written in so many words. Wow.

Yes, the first patch will be mailed out to you. Not that you need one, you've been marked with the emblem for life. I hope to keep up the fun Halloween traditions here at ZP, so that your ink is something you'll be able to continue to be proud of.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
By chuckwagon
Thanks Ryan... I know you and some others are aware of the mess I've been through this year in regards to divorce, and am continuing to go through. Again, without trying to sound like a martyr, THIS website, and my love for Halloween helped in keeping me pre-occupied with my favorite holiday tradition of carving a pumpkin, and turned into a real serious hobby now and forever. My room is littered with foamies (more so than the pics that I sent you, lol). It is because of the timing, and need to find something to fill a big void in my life that I dove deep into ZP! this year more so than ever before. The friends and companions that I have here helped fill that void, and as a sign of my gratefulness and eternal support of your site, and this community that has kinda become like a home away from home, I am proud to have this symbol forever as a part of me! AND, I still can't believe I won that flippin' site relaunch date contest!! I reckon it's been a good year after all here, LoL!!

And to all you other minions, thank you all so much for the great comments on the tattoo, and the photo uploads of my carves this year... Sorry that the image quality couldn't be as grand as Raven and Amanda though, LoL. If I didn't make it to your pic thread yet, it's not because I don't care, it's just that I've been really overrun with work, and chores. I really can't wait to see all of your carves!!