Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
:lipssealed: I took 3d graphics/game design in college. Photoshop, max, light wave, illustrator, etc. kind of got away from that and worked in customer service call center for years then credit then a helpdesk. Now I'm a fibre op technician. I do installs for fibre op tv, Internet phone etc. I've been doing that for 2 years now. It was quite a leap for me from working in an office for 10 years. Had to get over my fear of heights pretty quickly because there's a lot of telephone pole climbing involved.

Cool to hear what you all do and honestly anyone who in early 20s whatever your doing now is probably not what you'll be doing in 5-10 years. Always try things, take chances and try to do something you like. At the very least though get a job or do something every day to give your life purpose. I see a lot doing what I do going into 4 or 5 random people's houses every day and a lot of people have given up. If you get up and go to work every day doing something your okay in my book. There are alot of hoarders out there.

Nos hasn't answered and is being modest I've seen his picture with his salt and pepper hair and I've seen his carves he is obviously a surgeon of some kind.
My dad and I run a pallet business in downtown Richmond. We get pallets from Phillip Morris, the big tobacco giant, and repair them and sort them and ship the pallets back out to the customers that supply Phillip Morris with products. We have been doing this for about 8 years now and it's not too bad plus the big advantage is all the free wood and plywood that i want. It makes building Halloween projects a little easier. I'm on a forklift for most of the day so my mind is constantly thinking of ideas for Halloween and which designs I want to carve.
I work as a property paralegal in a small law firm in Fredericton, New Brunswick. I am a mom of 2 (16 1/2 girl and 2 1/2 boy :shock: ) I also work at our local Farmer's Market on Saturdays selling candles made by two of my friends.
I work for a Electronic replacement parts distributor as a sales person for the last 10 years. So in other words I sit behind a desk all day being yelled at that "Parts cost to much now-a-days". :cry:
But it a living and I am thankful every day to at least have a job. But what I really would love to do for a living is to be rich beyond the dreams of Avarice. :wink: :thumbsup:
keifferone wrote:I work for a Electronic replacement parts distributor as a sales person for the last 10 years. So in other words I sit behind a desk all day being yelled at that "Parts cost to much now-a-days". :cry:
But it a living and I am thankful every day to at least have a job. But what I really would love to do for a living is to be rich beyond the dreams of Avarice. :wink: :thumbsup:
That sounds really familiar! I get yelled at that software doesn't work, my web site sucks, and that I am imposing unnecessary restrictions set by the state. Luckily, I'm not on the phone as much now. I have had a few clients drop F bombs on me though! :lol: Have to hit the mute on that headset really quick.
amandap80 wrote:
keifferone wrote:I work for a Electronic replacement parts distributor as a sales person for the last 10 years. So in other words I sit behind a desk all day being yelled at that "Parts cost to much now-a-days". :cry:
That sounds really familiar! I get yelled at that software doesn't work, my web site sucks, and that I am imposing unnecessary restrictions set by the state. Luckily, I'm not on the phone as much now. I have had a few clients drop F bombs on me though! :lol: Have to hit the mute on that headset really quick.
Oh so much fun. I have been known around here as the angry sales person. :x HA HA. Our companies website suck beyond anything out there so I feel your pain with that.
te133107 liked this