Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By ghostface
So I'm usually really on the ball about carving patterns that are recently released as pointed out by Ajax :) But, because I've been SO busy lately I haven't had time!!

As most of you probably know I started high school a couple months ago.. I'm really loving it! Having a great time and all my classes are pretty easy.. I'm taking Art and Spanish as Electives, and they are my two favorite subjects! My English class is pretty awesome as well, because my teacher is a guitar player, so we are constantly listening to different rock music in class! :thumbsup:

Also I auditioned for the school play, A Midsummer Nights Dream, and got one of the 4 lead roles! Feel real great about that! Auditions have been going great. I have a lot of lines to memorize so it's pretty tough, but I like a challenge. :)

I'm also in Cross-Country. I LOVE it! Running is definitely one of my favorite things to do in my free time. My team is amazing. We are like one big happy family. Practices and meets are always fun. We run about 4-5 miles every practice (sometimes more) and we run about 3 miles every meet. I'm having a blast.

I almost had to cancel my Halloween Party because of my busy schedule! But luckily I finally figured out a date I am free! I plan on carving lots more kins soon, so stay tuned! :D
By amandap80
Sounds busy, but fun. Enjoy life, high school can be an awesome time.
By SuperSonic
Having fun it seems eh ghostface? Good for you. God only knows I need to get back in shape :lol:

Can't wait to see all your party and carving pictures later this month!
I hear you on the busy part. It's cool that everything is working out great. Can't wait to see your progress for Halloween.
By nosferatu
Good on you Ghostface. Running is great physically and mentally. I'm a member of my local running club and love it. My legs hate it but I love it. So keep it up!

Shame you are not doing a Midsummer Nights Scream as you have the perfect credentials for that and you could have supplied all the props and decorations for that. Your English teacher, is he called Mr Shneebly? Sounds like you are in School of Rock.

Enjoy school and don't forget to post your carving pics........when you get some free time.
That all sounds great, ghostface! What part are you playing in the play? Good going, to land one of the lead roles.

I need to get back to running, as I'm not as fit as I was.
You sure seem to be loving life, ghostface. Art, music, theatre, running, horror movies. Keep it up. Adulthood will only get busier, but keep making time for the things you love to do. And always make time for Halloween!