Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By amandap80
What up Dan! Hello fellow oldster! :)
I'm good. Happily married man now and just about to move house.
Pumpkin wise I have been quiet the last few years but there's development happening at the moment that are changing all that. It's not my place to say on here though.
I'm looking forward to Halloween as I'm sure everyone is and the chance to carve some of Ryan's new designs, and maybe a couple of my own. How's everyone else anyway, nice to see Amanda, matspud, and nos. I must seem like a blast from the past. Probably quite a few others won't even have been on the forum when I was last active. Is Dajda and TK still active?

Dan
By matspud
Hi Dan, Welcome back :D Good to see you. Most of us are still around - Dadja and TK have been quite quiet recently but most of the rest of us are as vocal as always :-)
Yeah it's nice to be back in the community again( no... Wait, that sounds like I been in jail these last few years!) :oops: . Again I've only just popped back into the pumpkin wiz forum too recently, although it sounds like they've had a few dramas over there. Seems like this place has gone from strength to strength and Ryan's patterns are better than ever.

Dan
By matspud
Raven wrote:TK is too busy buying t-shirts to post here much and Dadja is searching the skies nightly for aliens, other than that they are still around. :P
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By amandap80
Congrats on you marriage! I myself got married in 2010 and acquired a 11 year old step-son and a different house. Made for a rather harried Halloween display after moving!
Thank you all so much for the well wishes. It just shows how long it's been since I've been active on the board, I've been married over a year!

Dan