Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By ghostface
I feel excited for Halloween, but I am not prepared at all.. I feel that I'm not at all prepared for my Halloween Party, I have been so busy lately I just haven't had time to do anything Halloween-y. :( I was already carving 'kins by this time last year!.. Hopefully my spirits will be lifted soon. :(
By purple1worm
No worries there's still time. 40 days 'till Halloween. I've got to get moving on my projects too.
I 'm sure the site re-launch will help! :D It should be any day now..
By pagemaster1993
I know how you feel ghostface. With having a job now it seems that I just spend my free time not even doing anything. I know there's stuff I want to get done, but don't have much drive to do it. Man I hope I get my energy back. I know one thing that may get us all on track... The new site launch. :D
By chuckwagon
Don't sweat it Ghostface, I'm sure that a vast majority of us aren't prepared yet either, but all the pieces will fall into place! May the glow of the almighty pumpkin shine brightly on you!
By mesmark
I get like that from time to time every year. But, just do what you can and make sure you take the time to do what you enjoy. So, if carving is more fun than party planning, don't push carving to the side. Scratch that itch and then you can get back to work.

When the site relaunches, there will be a wave of enthusiasm coming your way!
By wookie66
I feel the same way Ghostface. I have all these ideas ideas for my yard display and just can't seem to get the process started to get it done. I do have one scene done for the most part. I'm sure once October rolls in the motivation for all of us will kick in.
By ghostface
Thank you all for the uplifting words! Really hope the site is relaunched today or sometime soon! After all, today is the first day of Autumn! :D :frank:
By SuperSonic
Which is always a good sign isn't it? I'm sure you'll get in the mood soon Ghostface! :thumbsup: :frank:
By staticfurball
Well it seems like quite a few of us are a little late in getting our Halloween things on track this year. I started a few skull props, which shouldn't take that long , but I'm lagging a bit. Haven't even started painting them yet.