Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Kayo
i got home early this morning from a bad flight. so to welcome me home/cheer me up some friends did what i love most with me PUMPKIN PATCHING! i have about 15 right now, so i think i am half way to my plan for the year of 30ish. my buddy gave me the two he was worried about and i think they will make it with some good watching and TLC.

we have some new people on the block sense i went on tour in June so it will be a fun time for them to see a yard of 'kins light up the night. i was washing them off and people with their little kids were already asking if we were the house with all the pumpkins and getting excited. it will be a good year, just need to keep getting some supplies more carving blades and another carving tool for my roomie (those will happen later this week hopefully when i re-up)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
And so it begins. I also got a start on my pumpkin acquisitions... but you have me beat, I only have ONE so far. ;)

Sounds like you're well on your way to having a great year of carvings. I hope to play a big part in it too! :D
By Kayo
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:And so it begins. I also got a start on my pumpkin acquisitions... but you have me beat, I only have ONE so far. ;)

Sounds like you're well on your way to having a great year of carvings. I hope to play a big part in it too! :D
oh Ryan you will be dont worry just put one of the carving tools and two sets of replacement blades aside for me ill be messaging you about them soon :lol:
By amandap80
Much excitement! I am planning to pick up some today myself.