Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By chuckwagon
... that I was just in the Toronto, Canada area, and didn't even realize that SuperSonic lives basically right next door to the hotel I stayed at. It made me wonder about a thread or two that I read a while back about minion parties, or ZP! meet and greets where all who are able can show up for a little event... Since I travel a lot with my job, and I stay all over the US for about 4 to 5 days at a time, I thought it would be awesome to meet a few of you fellow minions and have a coffee, or beer, or whatever and get to know each other a bit more than we all do here on the forums. Share some pics, and stories of our Halloween memories, or pumpkin pics, or heck if there's time carve one or two out together? Just a thought, but I was curious if anyone felt interested in getting together sometime in my own travels, and maybe start a fun trend that might be a cool travel scrapbooking thing we could all contribute to for the new minions section that Ryan has been working on. Anyone have any thoughts or ideas? I totally get if it sounds too creepy or what not, but just a thought I had.

For example, I'll be in Des Moines, Iowa again this weekend, so if anyone is in the area, I would love to have dinner or something at ZombieBurger, or the High Life Lounge maybe?
By matspud
I like the idea of finally meeting some of the people I have spoken to for years. I am sure we have passed in the street zombombie - I am in Edinburgh often enough :D .
A Scottish get together would be easy enough to arrange - what do you thimk MonsterMash? ; a UK wide one a bit nmore difficult ( expensive) but do-able I think.
Last edited by matspud on Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
By chuckwagon
Gonna be in Chicago, IL this Thursday, and Friday... Anyone in the area wanna have drinks? I'll be in the Tinley Park area, and working at the track in Joliet.