Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Hottie McNaughty
Hi guys!

I hope everyone is having a nice summer. It's SUPER hot here and I switched back to my old job which is outside. Lame. Oh well! This past year has been busy for me...'back' to a new job, started my own business (scariest thing EVER!) and I even got a new car. I've been needing a new car for awhile but honestly I didn't want to give up my zombie family decal I had on it. :lol: Seriously. On the plus side, I found a seller on etsy who does them and I got a new one. I managed to find a somewhat pin-upish zombie lady and even a zombie Boxer dog! If you like it, check out Good Golly Graphics on etsy.

And just to be extra douchy I got a custom license plate frame. That'll keep em guessing!

Now I just need to see new ZP decal will be going on the window. I miss the Bride one I had but can't wait to put the newest design on there!

Lastly, I only include my new haircut because the hubs said it looks like Gozer the Gozerian and I thought you guys would get a chuckle out of that.
"Aim for the flat top!" (and now I might have to rethink my costume for this year!)

Anyhoo, can't wait to see what everyone is up to this year!
By amandap80
Love the plate cover and decals...I need to grab some of those for my car. Cute hair cut, and welcome back!
By ghostface
Love the hair! Zombie decal, and carve or be carved plate cover are awesome! Welcome back!
By SuperSonic
zombombie wrote:There is no Dana, only Hottie!

I'm loving that license plate frame! So cool and very you :)
I just about died laughing at this comment!!! I too am ready for another year! My costume is in the 11th hour. I assume by mid August I will have a trial run done.

JUST BRING ON THE PATTERNS!! (And make me debate for an entire month what to carve).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Nice haircut, Hottie. It reminds me of the Third Reconciliation of the Last of the Meketrex Supplicants.... many Shubs and Zulls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day, I can tell you!

Anyway, that licence plate frame is great. Can't say I've ever seen that quote used in that way. That should keep people guessing!

Congrats on the business and car. Sounds like you're all primed for autumn. It's practically here!
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Nice haircut, Hottie. It reminds me of the Third Reconciliation of the Last of the Meketrex Supplicants.... many Shubs and Zulls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day, I can tell you!

Anyway, that licence plate frame is great. Can't say I've ever seen that quote used in that way. That should keep people guessing!

Congrats on the business and car. Sounds like you're all primed for autumn. It's practically here!
My sentiments exactly :)