Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Dredge
Just thought of you guys, and decided to drop in and say hullo
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yo Dredge, thanks for popping in! Haven't heard from you on hear since mid October last year. Hope you'll be around more as Halloween 2013 approaches.
By ghostface
Dredge!! We've missed you! Stick around!
By SuperSonic
Good to see board members returning! Stay with us through out the year and Halloween season Dredge. We all miss you!
By pagemaster1993
You can always tell when the true season of Halloween returns. Old members come back. Some new members join. It makes me feel good inside.
By Dredge
Oh yea, i'll definitely be around this year. I log on this time of year because I cant wait for the new site teases and title contest!

By the way, whats up with this Ryan?

By Zombie Pumpkins!
Dredge wrote:By the way, whats up with this Ryan?

Dredge, was your previous icon uploaded directly to this forum? If so, that might be the issue. Basically, the forum system can't use files uploaded directly here, you'd have to host the file on your own server or a free image hosting service. Then you can link off-site to the URL of the image.

You can read some further explanation and tips here:

Your avatar disappear? Might need to choose it again.

If that's not the issue and you still see that error when trying to link to an outside image, let me know and I'll get it working for ya.
By Raven
Welcome back! It's exciting seeing the minions returning. Of course, there are those of us who never leave and I like all you, too. :P
By Dredge
of course there is a link explaining my EXACT question!

:oops: