Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By chuckwagon
In the words of late night TV sensation Craig Ferguson: It's a great day for America everybody!! Happy Independence Day one and all. Light the fuses, and watch the fireworks explode into the night sky on this epic day of celebration. From New York to L.A. and the sandy coasts of Hawaii to the wild and chilly Alaska, let freedom ring all around our great nation. And a special salute to all the brave men and women who have made the ultimate sacrifice to defend our freedom throughout the 237 years that the Red, White, and Blue has been around. Throughout history we've suffered a few black eyes, and bruises as a nation, but we are American's and we always bounce back stand united with our heads held high and better than ever!
Well said, chuckwagon. After reading your words, I feel like standing on a high peak, saluting, and waving the stars and stripes. :)

Hope everyone has a great Independence Day. As per usual, I'll be carving watermelons, grilling burgers, and making things go BOOM. :wink:
By sloaner
Whats this Independence Day you all speak of? Is it the one with Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum :wink:
By SuperSonic
Dear lord am I out of date! Happy belated July 4th!