Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By chuckwagon
I can't believe I let my account expire without even noticing!! That was 20 days ago, LoL. Just renewed and I went all out with the Monster Harvest this year!!! I'm so flippin' excited, and looking forward to another season of carving and talking with everyone here at the forum!! Not to mention I get VIP pattern access.... **DROOLING** Cheers to you all!!!
Yeah it always feels great to renew your account. Except maybe your wallet may moan a bit, but you just have to reach in rip out some of it's guts (money) and it will shut up.
By chuckwagon
I know what you mean about the money situation Page... I recently started going through a divorce, and my expenses have gone up a bit and I don't have as much "play money" as I normally would. Just gotta keep your head up, and look forward to the Halloween season to really get into gear and take off so we can all bask in the glow of the almighty pumpkin together and keep each other in good spooky spirits. Having said that, I hope my fellow minions will help support me throughout this tuff time, and I promise to do what I can via this forum to help any of you guys out as well.

BTW- Page, I've been keeping an eye out for a cheap copy of Psycho on DVD to send your way... I'm sure the closer we get to Halloween, the easier it'll be to find one :)
By chuckwagon
That's kind of you Page. I'm trying to keep my head on straight and think happy thoughts and try to keep myself laughing and footloose. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
Thanks for renewing, Chuck! I value the generous support. And I like your attitude and enthusiasm! Through good times and bad, we'll always have our passion for Halloween. Stick around this forum and we'll keep spirits high. :D

And for anyone who wasn't a "Monster Harvest" member last year, there's extra value to renewing before September at the $20 level. You'll be able to print out last year's 10 V.I.P. patterns before most are retired, AND you'll get access to the 10 new V.I.P. patterns for 2013 also.
By SuperSonic
pagemaster1993 wrote:I still have to figure which ones I need to print off.

Luckily I got all mine, and if I need more copies of them I photocopy them for myself, rather than wasting my ink I'll waste Staples photocopier ink! :P :lol: