Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By CombichristGirl
well im back lol. lets begin shall we. due to sandy i had to put away all my decorations. halloween took place saturday AFTERNOON! i got to carve 1 pumpkin. i have some sitting outside and i dont even want to carve them. it just doesnt feel right lol. theres always next year right :) i have been keeping busy with other things. working when i can.you can visit my deviantart page and browse my gallery for most of my stuff. i dont have any of my duck tape work on there though for some reason haha. i have been working a bit when im not sick or something lol. i have been doing a little bit of gaming and reading. im finishing up the walking dead: road to woodbury right now. i have been playing the telltale walking dead game gonna get episode five wednesday. tomorrow gonna get family guy: back to the multiverse. and for new years eve im getting activisions the walking dead game. then febuarary im getting the songbird edition of bioshock infinite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D im a little sad that dead island: riptide got pushed back to april, but i can focus on my other games til then. also gonna get southpark: the stick of truth in march woot. that was a long list i know, but so worth it.hmm i think thats pretty much it for now. cant wait to nom on some turkey and deviled eggs though! oh and one last thing, if you goto my devaintart you can see my new hair style lmfao :) incase i dont make it back in time HAPPY TURKEY DAY!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Glad to hear your update, CombichristGirl. Another Halloween celebration screwed up by the storm, eh? This can't happen every Halloween, the east coast is due for some good weather during October. Yes, next year!

Sounds like you're having fun with your art and recreation. Lots of Walking Dead in there. I have bought the Telltale game, but haven't played any yet. Maybe soon. I have a couple of the comic compilations, although I'm so into the show I'm trying to only read the comics in the general pace of the show so as to not spoil things (I know some things vary greatly, of course). Can't say I loved the Dead Island game, so I'll probably skip the Riptide sequel. But I am on board for Bioshock Infinite. :D

I poked through your DeviantArt gallery too. I see you've been having fun with polymer clay, eh? I like the Frankenweenie one! Also, nice haircut. Low maintenance is nice, right? That's how I roll. :)
By nosferatu
It's good to see you back. I love your creativity. I still want to paint my shed similar to yours. I too love Frankenweenie.

Stay in touch, love seeing your work.