Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By CorpseBride
Sorry for being missing in action lately guys! Ended up with some TERRIBLE tendonitis...yowch! Still hurts pretty bad. So haven't been able to really use my computer much since it struck me down. WORST time of year for this to happen!! Argh....all I want to do is carve a pumpkin for petes sake!

But things are looking up and my arm is slowly feeling better, I hope to be able to carve atleast one this year! So much for attempting to break my record this year :lol:
By Raven
Very sorry to hear that! Just don't rush things and re-injure yourself. It will be o.k. if you end up with a couple of after Halloween carves.
By Kayo
hey use the extra money to buy the foamies on sale than be the crazy person with 50 pumpkins out in June. :twisted: :lol: i'm sorry your hurt and that it has to effect your holiday.
By SuperSonic
:(

Hope that arm gets better! I wanna see some carves outa you! :P
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Sorry to hear about your ailment, but hey, stuff happens. I'm bracing to have my Halloween washed out by a hurricane. We'll make the best of it, without a doubt. And if everything doesn't go according to plan, that doesn't matter much since many of us live Halloween 365 days a year anyway. I'll celebrate and create any day of any month!

Glad to see you here, CB. Be sure to chime in a few more times at least, so we can hear how your Halloween went.
By MooBoo
So sorry to hear that, hope you feel better soon! :D
By MIKECOZ8
CorpseBride wrote:Sorry for being missing in action lately guys! Ended up with some TERRIBLE tendonitis...yowch! Still hurts pretty bad. So haven't been able to really use my computer much since it struck me down. WORST time of year for this to happen!! Argh....all I want to do is carve a pumpkin for petes sake!

But things are looking up and my arm is slowly feeling better, I hope to be able to carve atleast one this year! So much for attempting to break my record this year :lol:

I got a foamie left ---- pick a pattern and I will carve it in your honor :)
By CorpseBride
MIKECOZ8 wrote:
CorpseBride wrote:Sorry for being missing in action lately guys! Ended up with some TERRIBLE tendonitis...yowch! Still hurts pretty bad. So haven't been able to really use my computer much since it struck me down. WORST time of year for this to happen!! Argh....all I want to do is carve a pumpkin for petes sake!

I got a foamie left ---- pick a pattern and I will carve it in your honor :)

Thanks so much for the kind words everyone, its so frustrating but it looks like I am on the mend....perhaps just in time to carve atleast a couple kins. *crosses fingers*

Oh Mike! You are such a doll! That would be a treat for sure...hmmmm I pick...FRANKENWEENIE! If you don't like that choice...I have a number 2 ready :D
By Kayo
MIKECOZ8 wrote:Done !!!!!!!!!!

Now -- how to get him to you --- PM me your address and I will get it out to you!

dude you are all kinds of awesome! 8)
By SuperSonic
RavensDestiny wrote:Awww, this makes me feel all warm and squishy inside! What a completely awesome thing to do Mike!

GROUP HUG EVERYONE! :kiss:

*Jack Sparrow Voice* OHH, I LOVE HALLOWEEN! GROUP HUGS ALL AROUND!!!!

Great carve Mike!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Mike... A) that's a super kind gesture. B) that's a great job on that carve! Is that a smallish pumpkin? If you reduced Sparky, I'm even more impressed!