Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
Hello everyone!

My name is Christy and of course I love Halloween and carving pumpkins. :D I've been using Zombie Pumpkin patterns since 2003 but have never signed up on the board till now. Sheesh, what was I waiting for?

I am addicted to pumpkin carving! Like many of you I am sure. :wink: I have had tons of fun the last three years carving pumpkins for a local city display. The Groucho Marx in my avatar is one I carved a couple of years ago. I'm currently working on getting more hours cranked out on my dremel and making my own Star Wars pumpkin patterns.

I'm looking forward to rubbing pumpkin covered elbows with all of you.

~Euri
Last edited by Euri on Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
By reignman40
Welcome, welcome. I too have been with ZP since 2003. Actually didn't join/view the message board until the 2005 season as I recall. Nice to chat and share with all the great members on this forum. You don't know what you've been missing.

Look forward to seeing your work this year.
By Euri
Thanks! I've posted pics of some of my most recent stuff in the photos. It will be very nice to be chatting with people who get it. :wink: I can't tell you how many times I've had people make a comment about spending so much time carving a pumpkin that isn't going to last...yadda yadda yadda. I have to remind them that wedding cakes don't last very long either and they are packed with calories. Pumpkin carving is calorie free! :D

Look forward to chatting with you!

~Euri
By Tkaraoke
Howdy Euri! Glad to see you've moved from the stands down onto the playing field! It's always great to have another teammate on our squad...now get in there, grab a pumpkin and carve one for The Flipper!!

By Euri
So nice to find another Utahn! I'm actually in Nibley so pretty close to your family in Paradise. I love Cache Valley. :D So have you ever made it up here during the Pumpkin Walk? It's going on now till Tuesday.

~Euri
By Euri
The Pumpkin Walk is a lot of fun. This year Jay had a medival theme and some great patterns for us.

Your Star Wars patterns are amazing! What an inspiration. Do you plan on doing more?

~Euri
By amandap80
Hi Euri! Welcome to the boards.