Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Tkaraoke
Sorry I've been not very active so far this year. I've been battling a persistent cough these past few weeks that is threatening to sabotage any carving plans. To be honest I haven't even felt well enough to look at pumpkins. It took quite awhile for me to get into the spirit last year and the same will probably happen this one as well. Hope you all are doing great! :thumbsup:
By Raven
It's about time you showed up! :wink:

I'm pretty sure there is some age old cure for a persistent cough involving pumpkin guts. All you need to do it carve a pumpkin making sure to inhale deeply while carving.

You never know until you try it!
By monstermash
It's rotten to hear about your cough TK, I hope it clears up soon. Ive got a very mild cold at the moment and it's set me back enthusiasm wise. Just relax, enjoy any little things you can and hope the spirit of halloween chases that cough away. Raven's right, a whiff of a freshly cracked open kin might just cure you. Really though, get well soon. :D
By ghostface
Sorry to hear about the cough TK. Hopefully that'll fade away soon and you can get into the Halloween spirit. It's good to see you back!
By amandap80
Nice to see you around TK! I have been dealing with the cold/cough too, but I am coming out of it, you can too!
By Tkaraoke
I'm finally feeling better so I might see if I can scare up a few pumpkins. I moved in with my GF this year to an apartment complex so I'm not sure if it would be worth the effort to carve like I used to at the house. I know there are going to be some disappointed kids and adults because they've been telling me they make a serial trip to come see my pumpkins. Now that I don't live there anymore I'm sure they will be saddened I am no longer there.
By amandap80
I went thru the same thing when I moved. I took an ad out in the paper! :lol: