Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Zee
Hey guys,

I'm Tracey (or Zee)... I'll respond to either. Even though I'm allergic to pumpkin guts and I think chocolate is disgusting, I absolutely love Halloween. My fondness for this particular holiday (and pumpkin carving) led me to the ZP! main site a number of years ago. To be honest, I wasn't aware of the forum until recently. I'm computer-simple...

Anyway, I'm very much looking forward to borrowing/stealing some of the carving suggestions and craft ideas I've seen here. :D
By matspud
YAY Zee , glad you finally found your way into the madness :D There are some amazing people on here. Hope you stick around and have some fun :D
By ghostface
Welcome!! You'll find that we are pretty much family here. Glad you can join, and can't wait to see what you create! :thumbsup:
By chuckwagon
Welcome, Zee!! Glad to have you here! Hope to see some carves from ya this year!! Foamies of course, so not to cause you any problemos with the allergy :)=
By Pumpken
Welcome to the Forum Zee. You must really like carving to put up with a pumpkin gut allergy. Look forward to seeing your carves.
By Zee
Thanks so much for the warm welcome!

Chuckwagon & Pumpken, I rarely carve real pumpkins now. I'm a much more productive carver when my arms aren't covered in hives. :lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Zee, you've been active around here before making your formal introduction, so in my eyes, you're already a regular part of our gang! Glad to have you here, and I look forward to seeing your contributions to our discussions through Halloween!
By Minionette
Hi Zee! Welcome to the group! I am kind of new around here myself, but everyone has been wonderful and the forum is a treasure trove of information! :D
By purple1worm
Welcome to the forum Zee !
By SuperSonic
We raked in another one? Good!! Welcome to the patch!
By paddy_babe
Welcome to the patch Zee :)=
By amandap80
Welcome Zee!! :)