Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By zombombie
Ryan, I really hope you don't mind me plugging my new blog here. If you do, please feel free to delete this post or move it!

So.... Yeah. I've started a blog. I love toys, I have a bunch, and I have a friend that's handy with a camera! So I thought I'd start writing about toys! It's a nice little creative outlet for me, and I don't expect it to achieve great things, but I'd really like if you guys would have a quick look and let me know what you think! I was really nervous about starting it, and I don't even know why, but I've gone and done it now and I intend to update it regularly so we'll see how it goes!

There's a new post going up tomorrow and I'll be featuring some horror stuff soon!!

You can find it here: http://gofiguretoyreviewer.blogspot.co.uk/

Thanks for looking!
By chuckwagon
That's really cool, zom!! I think it's great when we hold onto the parts of our childhood that always made us the most happy. You're only ever as old as you feel! Heck, look at me and my retro gaming stuff, LOL. It's so awesome when you find those people in your current age bracket that share that same passion also, and can look back at those times when we were kids. It's like stepping back in time, and you are that little kid again. It really helps to keep that fire burning, and even with your blog, it's a great way to stay passionate!

I had NO idea about the Hero Turtles vs. the Ninja Turtles though... WOW, that is crazy. That being said, I have to assume that the value on those toys marked as "Hero" would be quite collectible in other parts of the world, especially here in the US. Does that mean that the "Ninja" labels are more sought after in the UK or have they become abundant since the 80's and 90's? Man, you're making me wish I had never let my mom donate my old He-Man, and GI Joe stuff now!!! I coulda been rich!!!

But seriously zom, cool stuff you got there! I'm glad I'm not the only retro fan here!! I'm anxious to see and hear about the stuff you upload!
By zombombie
Thanks Chuck, I really appreciate you taking the time to check it out :thumbsup:

Pretty much everything Turtles, Hero or Ninja, is really sought after nowadays. At the con I was at a couple of weeks ago, I had IN BOX figures of the 4 turtles as Universal Monsters. They were real pricey though, and there was no way I could buy one without buying all four, so sadly I passed them over.
By SuperSonic
This is really cool stuff zombombie. Some of this stuff I had no idea even existed! It's a lot of fun to have flashbacks of when you were young and had nothing to care about besides waking up each day and having fun. I'll be sure to check this out often for updates!
By keifferone
Well let me know if you do and I will subscribe! I've been thinking about doing transformer reviews but then I would have to spend more money on my addiction! :oops: :( :oops: :( :oops: :(
By keifferone
Yes I do! I have to buy a big house just to display what I have already. 90% are stored away. :cry:
By monstermash
I'll have to have a rake in my old toy box to see if ive got anything that would be up your alley. I remember being afraid of a Skeletor (I think) figure as a nipper, i'm sure that will still be there.
By zombombie
monstermash wrote:I'll have to have a rake in my old toy box to see if ive got anything that would be up your alley. I remember being afraid of a Skeletor (I think) figure as a nipper, i'm sure that will still be there.
:o I'd buy any cool toys off of you if you're willing to part with them MM!! :D
By monstermash
They most likely wouldn't be very cool Zomb and they would be a gift anyway. I'll have a rake tomorrow and see what I can find. I'll just assume that you wont want my Polly Pockets or Sylvanian Families :lol: I couldn't part with them anyway :lol: