Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By CombichristGirl
Hello new and old minions! where oh where to start?... well i just moved to west by god virginia :). my dad went through a battle with cancer(so far in the clear fingers crossed). i had to get rid of most of my halloween decorations :cry: . they went to good homes though :).im so far out that i wont be able to decorate my house really but... my cousin lives about an hour away and she has already requested my pumpkin carving services for this year!! im so happy to get back into the swing of things. i shot my first squirrel and ate it a few weeks ago... sorry but it tasted delicious and i tanned the hide :). it was just really rough dealing with my dads cancer for so long and then moving states...its...its been one hell of a ride (pardon my french). so i just wanted to say you should be seeing more of me...cant wait to get a membership this year! and may be sometime a new pumpkin tattoo ;) ps i have 5 chickens :) i have so many eggs all the time now lol
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hey, you're back! We've been wondering where you disappeared to. Sounds like you've been going through a lot. But I'm happy to hear that you're getting back into the swing of things. By the fall, you should be ready to enjoy the pumpkin world! :thumbsup:
By nosferatu
Great to see you back, you were missed! Looking forward to seeing some pics of any projects you have been working on. Keep smiling.

Never eaten squirrel. Frogs legs, snails, croc and kangaroo are about the weirdest things I have ever tried. Although I did once have a kebab in Edinburgh that I was pretty sure was cat.
By SuperSonic
Wish you the best of luck!